Meeting rooms that turn heads
Your successful meeting tops our agenda. Whether it's A/V equipment or the perfect entrée, our Kimpton staff is there to ensure bottom lines and high expectations are met. Our two meeting rooms are aptly named for the famous investigative reporting duo, Woodward and Bernstein. Unlike them, you don't have to meet in a parking garage. Just the opposite. Our chic, stylish meeting rooms can accommodate a president's entourage or networking event for D.C.'s brightest. International dignitaries are treated with discretion. Stay low-profile in our private dining room, or stage a high-visibility media event on our rooftop pool deck.
The Woodward and Bernstein meeting rooms are on the second floor of the hotel and are designed to accommodate from 10 to 80 guests. The two rooms can be opened up into one large, airy space with natural light. That translates to windows, big ones.
- Donovan Suite, perfect for a 10 person meeting or small reception
- Private Dining Room in Zentan, for groups up to 50.
- Environmentally Preferable Planning
- State-of-the-art audio-visual support
- Wireless Internet access throughout our hotel for all Kimpton loyalty Members
- Onsite 24-Hour Business Center with work stations and printer
- Small Groups Made Simple Save up to 30% on guestroom blocks
No need to go out for lunch, we'll provide you with something flavorful right within our hotel walls.
Hotel Fact Sheet
Get the facts straight. Learn more about our hotel features, floorplans and capacity charts.